CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

TaNisha's Friend Shower

So we had TaNisha's shower today at Maddox!! YUMMY!!! I told her that I was not going to be there cause I had to work but surprised her and showed up with Angie and Keagyn!!! She was so super surprised!!!

Melissa, Mom, Amy and Caylee

Ashley, Heather, Chris and Angie

Kinlee and Holly

Baby K

Melissa's baby

Sisters by chance, bf's by choice!!

Melissa and Nish
It was alot of fun to sit and catch up with everyone and hear all the funny stories everyone had to tell about her!

She got some really neat things from everyone!
Caylee was so cute, She made this really cute poem up and had fun little treats to go with it


Chris gave these flowers to her cause she loved the real ones and these she can keep forever

Melissa gave her Cold Stone gift cards!!!

Late night snacks from Kinlee and Holly

Oh good times lol

SPARKLES
TaNisha is the most amazing sister I could have ever asked for. She is always there for me threw thick and thin.I am so excited that she finally found her prince charming. Brandyn is the most amazing guy for Nish and I am proud to call him my Brother-In-Law!!!




Pic # 6 Mamma Keagyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment