What a great day today. With all the rain we have had the last couple of weeks, it was so nice to have a sunny day. Me and Keagyn worked in the garden all morning. Then after her 2 hour nap we went up to my Mom's and helped her plant flowers in her garden. I am so worn out tonight but it feels really good to be productive!
I am so excited to plant all of the flowers that we bought! I think that it is going to look amazing. We may have to go and get a few more for our big flower bed but we might just have to wait awhile.
Chad has been working his poor little butt off these last 3 weeks. He's been working about 16 hours a day... Poor guy. Today was an awful day for him. He got to work early hoping to be home early and they didn't have any of his paper work ready. So he sat there for 3 hours waiting for them to fax it to him. Pro-he got paid to take a nap. Con- he wont be home till around 3 A.M. now.
He is such a wonderful provider for our family! I could not have asked for a better husband in my wildest dreams!
All in all, my life is FABULOUS!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment